QUEZON CITY, Philippines – German electronics company and Amazon top mobile accessories brand AUKEY is now in the Philippines.
Local distributor SPITZE TRADING showcased the brand’s initial offering at a product launch held at a cafe in Quezon City on Tuesday.
The event highlighted a total of nine products: four powerbanks, two wall chargers, and two car chargers.
Aside from supporting Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, the products feature AiPower, an adaptive charging technology that automatically detects the amount of power needed to charge connected devices for up to 2.4 amperes.
In addition to these, an advanced multi-level system called EntireProtect safeguards devices against excessive current, short circuits, overheating, and over charging.
Hit the play to watch a short intro from Janine, Assistant Product Manager for SPITZE TRADING, distributor of AUKEY products in the Philippines.
AUKEY Power Banks
- PB-N41 Pocket: 1-port 5000mAh (AiPower) @ P1,179
- PB-N42 Pocket: 2-port 10000mAh, flashlight (AiPower) @ P1,579
- PB-AT10: 2-port 10050mAh (AiPower, Quick Charge 3.0) @ P2,699
- PB-T10: 2-port 20000mAh (AiPower, Quick Charge 3.0) @ P3,149
AUKEY Wall Chargers
- PA-U32 Mini: 2-port (AiPower, foldable plug) @ P799
- PA-U36: 4-port (AiPower) @ P1,499
- PA-T11: 6-port (AiPower, Quick Charge 3.0) @ P3,149
AUKEY Car Chargers
- CC-S3:2-port (AiPower) @ P649
- CC-T9: 4-port (AiPower, Quick Charge 3.0) @ P1,349
AUKEY power banks and chargers are now are available in selected stores nationwide: Power Mac Center, Elecom, Urbanize, Bratpack, iStudio, Globe, Astrovision, Astroplus, Urban Gadgets, iGig center and Technoholics. Orders can also be placed online via Lazada and on the Aukey Facebook page.