MANILA, Philippines – Jabra Speak 710 is now available in the Philippines. The latest addition to the Jabra Speak series, the Speak 710 is a premium, portable speakerphone designed both for professional and personal usage, and ensures great sound for conference calls and music.
The Jabra Speak 710 is a personal conferencing device that boasts an Omni-directional microphone with 360-degree pick-up for up to six ‘in room’ attendees.
It can operate for up to 15 hours, and a HiFi grade speaker produces clear conversation and music.
The Jabra Speak 710 builds upon the success of the Speak Series, which has sold over 1 million units worldwide delivering an audio performance twice as powerful as its predecessor.
It also adds an incredible smart feature enabling two units to be wirelessly linked together with the touch of a finger. Two devices can be paired to create an immersive sound or expand the room coverage from six to twelve attendees.
Jabra has yet to reveal the price of the Speak 710 in the Philippines.
Jabra Speak 710 specs
- Speakerphone made for voice, music and multimedia
- Omni directional microphone for 3600 audio pick-up
- HiFi grade audio quality
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- In-room coverage up to 6 persons
- Connectivity in seconds: USB, Wireless (Bluetooth® or with PC dongle)
- 30-meter-long wireless range with PCs, 10 meters with smartphones
- Plug & play solution with intuitive on-device call controls
- Wireless linking option with an extra unit for full stereo experience or to extend the conference space to up to 12 persons
- Smart interaction with Personal Digital Assistant – MS Cortana, Siri or Google Now with the one touch Smart button
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms – Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business and more
- Optional Kensington lock support and online maintenance