MANILA, Philippines – The Junior Confederation of Finance Associations – Philippines (JCFAP) successfully held its 5th National Finance Competition at the Development Bank of the Philippines last March 25, 2017.
Several schools nationwide sent its top three most outstanding students to the competition. Southern Luzon State University of Lucban, Quezon emerged victorious, followed by the University of Santo Tomas and Xavier University.
The complete list of winners are as follows:
- Southern Luzon State University – Lucban Quezon
- University of Santo Tomas
- Xavier University Team 1
- De La Salle University Dasmarinas
- Southern De Oro Philippines College
- Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- Wesleyan University Philippines
- San Beda College Manila
- Cavite State University Main Campus / Colegio De San Juan de Letran / Lorma Colleges Team 1
- Lorma Colleges Team 2 / National College of Business and Arts, Taytay