Pauleen Luna asks ABS-CBN to respect her wedding's privacy
The soon Mrs. Sotto, Pauleen Luna took to social media her grievance to Kapamilya network after announcing the details of her wedding.
On her message to Facebook, Pauleen said, “Dearest ABS-CBN, Thank you SO much for revealing all the details about our wedding. Thank you So much for mentioning even the date and the venue. Thank you because now we’re finally going to achieve the exclusivity that we want! And last but not the least, thank you SO much for asking if it’s okay to report about it. God Bless!”
The Facebook post has now been deleted due to unknown reasons.
One day after, Pauleen once again broke her silence on Instagram, when one of her followers @xiamaranan commented, “Hi Pauleen, Do not irked on ABS-CBN if they were doing their job. Hate your manager who spilled the beans. You are narrying a prominent.”
Pauleen explained her position and said, “@xiamaranan Hating them is not the issue here. And certainly not because we want to keep the wedding private. A lot of people knew the details already but kept mum about it because they respected the fact that we want to announce it in Eat Bulaga which is our HOME. Sana po naiintindihan niyo. We requested na wag nalang muna sabihin dahil nakapangako kami sa Eat Bulaga, kung saan talaga namin gusto i-announce. Yun lang naman yun. I don’t hate ABS. I’m just a bit sad because sana nirespeto nalang nila yung request. Imbitado naman sila. I hope I made myself clear.”
ABS-CBNnews.com published myriad stories in the net including the wedding entourage where Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is one of the bridesmaid.
The full list of names included in the entourage for the upcoming wedding of television host Vic Sotto and actress Pauleen Luna has been revealed.
Among the principal sponsors are Senator Vicente "Tito" Sotto III, Carmencita Garcia, Tony Tuviera and wife Madeleine Tuviera, comedian Joey de Leon, and Dr. Salvacion Gatchalian.
Ruby Rodriguez will be the wedding's matron of honor, while Franchesca Que will be Luna's maid of honor. Sotto's son with award-winning actress and producer Coney Reyes, Vico, will be the best man.
Sotto's siblings -- Val and Maru -- are among the groomsmen, along with Anjo Yllana, Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo and Paolo Ballesteros. Luna's bridesmaids, meanwhile, include Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach.
Here is the full list of the wedding entourage:
- Principal sponsors: Senator Vicente "Tito" Sotto III and Carmencita Garcia, Tony Tuviera and wife Madeleine Tuviera, comedian Joey de Leon and Dr. Salvacion Gatchalian.
- Matron of Honor: Ruby Rodriguez
- Maid of Honor: Franchesca Que
- Best Man: Vico Sotto
- Groomsmen: Val Sotto, Maru Sotto, Anjo Yllana, Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo, and Paolo Ballesteros.
- Bridesmaids: Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, Anne Margaret Luna, Leah Camille Agcaoili, and Mara Isabel Sotto.
- Secondary sponsors: Danica Sotto and Marc Pingris (veil), Oyo Sotto and Kristine Hermosa (cord).
- Ring Bearer: Jean Michel Pingris
- Coin Bearer: Kristian Daniel Sotto
- Bible Bearer: Alessandro Jose Sotto
- Rosary Bearer: Marciano Dominico Antonio
- Flower Girls: Ryzza Mae Dizon, Anielle Micaela Pingris, Ondrea Bliss Sotto
Reports claim that it was their manager Lolit Solis who disclosed the details about their wedding.