MANILA, Philippines – ASUS Philippines has officially announced that the Zenfone 4 Max will be arriving on August 19.
The successor to the Zenfone Max will ship with a 5000mAh battery that can last for 46 days on standby.
Like its predecessor, the Zenfone 4 Max will have reverse charging capabilities, turning it into a power bank to charge other devices.
According to ASUS, reverse charging will be up to 2x faster, so we’re looking forward to seeing an output of 2 amps or higher.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max (ZC554KL) specs
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.9 x 8.9 mm (6.06 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 181 g
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Screen: 5.5 inches 1920 x 1080 with Gorilla Glass
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Expansion: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated)
- Camera (primary): 13MP f/2.0, LED flash
- Camera (selfie): 8MP f/2.2, LED flash
- Price: TBA
- Availability: August 19, 2017 (Philippines)
Note: leaked specs taken from GSM Arena.