Unboxing and hands-on review video of the OPPO F1 Plus, also known as the Selfie Expert because of its 16MP front camera.
Aside from looking rather similar to the iPhone, the F1 Plus uses ColorOS which has similar features and looks to iOS. ColorOS is based on Android and is fully compatible with the Google Play Store.
It looks and feels like a premium device, with a metallic body, 5.5″ AMOLED display, featuring full HD resolution (1920 by 1080 pixels) and protected by Gorilla Glass 4.
With a 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM, there’s no denying it’s a bit of a beast. The battery is more than adequate at 2850 mAh (Non-removable).
Inside the phone, it’s rocking a MediaTek MT6755 Octa-core CPU and Mali T860 GPU. A pretty smooth experience for most applications but rather mediocre gaming performance.
Hit the play button to watch the video.
OPPO F1 Plus specs
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.3 x 6.6 mm (5.98 x 2.93 x 0.26 in)
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 5.5″ 1920×1080 AMOLED + Gorilla Glass 4
- OS: Android 5.1 + Color OS 3.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB
- Expansion: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 + PDAF + LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP f/2.0
- Features: Fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
- Availability: Now available
- Price: Php 19,990 (buy it on Lazada)