If you are thinking of getting an OPPO F1s, you may want to hold back until the upgraded variant comes out in February.
The upgraded F1s doubles its predecessor’s storage space from 32GB to 64GB. RAM has also been upped to 4GB from 3GB.
Everything else stays exactly the same as the original OPPO F1S in terms of tech specs – this includes the 16-megapixel front camera, 13-MP front camera, palm- and voice-activated selfie commands, the fingerprint-activated calling and app launch, and the beautification feature.
Triple-card slot allows for an extra SD card to expand memory further by up to 128GB, which works together with the F1s’ bigger RAM and ColorOS3.0 to support the phone’s octa-core processor for fast performance when launching, using, and installing apps.
The OPPO F1s first landed in the Philippines less than a year ago, debuting at P12,990.
The upgraded variant will be retailing for P1,000 more at P13,990. It will be hitting the stores starting February 3.
OPPO F1S Upgrade SPECS
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen: 5.5″ 1280×720 pixels IPS LCD, Gorilla Glass 4
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, Color OS 3.0
- SOC: Mediatek MT6750
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Memory: 64 GB ROM / 4 GB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2 with PDAF, LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 1/3.1″ sensor size
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold, Gray
- Price: P13,990