One of the famous 90s boybands is making a Philippine comeback this merry month of May!
Their discography has spawned hits like Because of You, Thank God I Found You, My Everything, Invisible Man, The Hardest Thing and all-time favorite, I Do (Cherish You).
Hello again to the guys of 98 Degrees composed of brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, with group founder Jeff Timmons and Justin Jeffre who first started in 1996 and continues to entertain fans and supporters since their comeback in 2012.
This coming May, the ever charming and handsome guys are making their 3-city Philippine Tour May 16-23, 2020. And just recently, a media launch at Skippy’s Gastropub in BGC, Taguig introduced two exciting Pinoy front acts.
And here they are!
On CHRISTIAN BIANDO
- From Valenzuela City.
- A teacher by profession in Philippine College of Criminology.
- Board Passer, at the age of 19.
- His passion for singing gave him opportunities to appear on tv and on the radio.
- He was hailed as the International Voice Ambassador of Madrigal Foundation.
- He was a three-time defending winner in Its Showtime’s Tawag ng Tanghalan.
On MARK MICHAEL GARCIA
- “TNT All-Star Grand Resbak” champion Mark Michael Garcia is a band vocalist from Malabon City.
- The RnB Charmer who won the Tawag ng Tanghalan competition last December was a former grand finalist of TNT Year 3.
- For his prize, the first TNT Grand Resbak Champion brought home PHP300,000 in cash, a business franchise from Potato Giant, a talent management contract from ABS-CBN, and a recording contract from TNT Records.
- Has a single titled Isang Muli by Vehnee Saturno. It was released in September 2019.
TNT Celebrity Resbaker Grand Champion Mark Michael Garcia is one of two Pinoy front acts in the upcoming 98 Degrees band tour this coming May 2020. During the recent media launch, Mark dishes out his famous pop ballad cover versions to the delight and cheer of his fans and media guests at Skippy's Gastropub in BGC, Taguig.
Posted by ASTIG.PH on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
During the gracious Q&A portion, both have indicated liking “I Do” as one of their favorite 98 Degrees song.
When I asked both Christian and Mark what band song they would have composed, Mark says he wished he composed “I Do” and “The Hardest Thing”.
As for Christian, he is loyal to “I Do” and preferred same song he wished he composed.
For the latest news and updates regarding 98 Degrees Philippine Tour:
- Skippy’s Bar
For more inquiries, please send a private message and/or call/viber:Richard Lacorte – 0945-5921764