New Channels from some of the world’s most popular international and regional studios and brands, including tvN Movies, Aniplus, ABS-CBN, GMA and more
iflix, the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets, is thrilled to introduce new Channels from some of the world’s most popular and exciting entertainment studios and brands along with users’ favourite content genres to its recently launched Channels feature.
From today, iflix users will be able to access content from some of the best international, regional and local studios, featured in app and at iflix.com, in their own branded channels including:
- tvN Movies – Train to Busan, Fabricated City, My Annoying Brother, A Werewolf Boy, Penny Pinchers, Sunny, Master, New Trial, One Way Trip, and The Age of Shadows;
- Aniplus – Attack on Titan, Bungo Stray Dogs, Erased, Kiznaiver, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers, and Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls From A Dungeon;
- ABS-CBN – Imortal, Lobo, Walang Hanggan, Mara Clara, Ina Kapatid Anak, Kay Tagal Kang Hinantay and Tayong Dalawa;
- Star Cinema – Unofficially Yours, Four Sisters and A Wedding, One More Chance and This Guy’s in Love With U Mare!
- GMA – Ika-6 na Utos, Encantadia (2016), The Rich Man’s Daughter, Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real, Amaya, Encantadia (2005) and Meant To Be;
- GTH – Heart Attack, I Fine Thank You Love You, Pee Mak and True Love Next Door
iflix subscribers additionally now have access to genre Channels, specially curated editorial collections that enhance content discovery by giving iflix users access to content that’s entirely tailored to their unique preferences.
Users will be offered an exceptional viewing experience with all new titles available to stream in HD format with upgraded audio on the user’s personalized iflix homepage.
iflix Group Chief Content Officer, Sean Carey said: “We are very excited to add new Channels featuring more of the world’s most popular and beloved entertainment brands to the iflix service. Users now have an intuitive, dynamic way to discover new TV shows and movies from the brands and genres they love, completely on demand and on their terms. This is the future of Pay Television – a vast library of many of the world’s best entertainment programming, accessible from any device, localised and personalised for each user, for a price that anyone can afford.”
Now available to over one billion consumers across 22 territories throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, iflix has established itself as the clear market leader in video streaming. Offering consumers, a vast library of top Hollywood, Asian and Middle Eastern regional, and local TV shows and movies, including many first run exclusives and award-winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever.