In the time of pandemic, health has become the utmost priority of everyone. We are always reminded to boost our immune systems and follow guidelines and protocols to prevent from being infected by this invisible viral enemy — CoVid19 among many others.
Vitamin C has been considered as one of the best weapons to combat diseases and illnessess and a lot of vitamin brands have become available in the market as well.
Why do we need Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, NAC and Quercetin now more than ever? Both early researches and the most recent scientific studies now suggest that several vitamins and compounds may be especially useful in keeping us safe amidst the pandemic—and the most important ones can be found in every capsule of Radiance C.
Just recently, we spent a fun and informative afternoon with a busy but dedicated but passionate mother, businesswoman, wellness buff, zumba instructor, fashion designer, dancer, actress, host and multiple-brand celebrity ambassador and Radiance C endorser, Ms. Regine Tolentino. 🙂
“Now that we are all experiencing this pandemic, all the more we need to stay healthier especially our immune system. Best to have a vitamin C that provides us with total health care.” shares the mother of three with a latest baby born this summer.
Regine just turned 42 on September 8 and who would have thought she’s already in her forties with all the many high’s and low’s she’s been through? Keeping herself fit and healthy and with a positive outlook helped her conquer it all.
Radiance C is the first and only US-made Non-Acidic Vitamin C supplement in Wastsons that features a unique combination of seven powerful active ingredients all working in synergy to maximize vitamin C’s health and beauty benefits making it a great value for money for only P11.00 per capsule.
Each capsule contains the one-of-a-kind combination of the following:
√ Calcium Ascorbate √ Selenium
√ Vitamin D3 √ N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
√ Collagen √ Quercetin
These active ingredients by themselves are not only able to provide a wide variety of wellness and skin benefits, but are also capable of working together with vitamin C to further enhance its overall effectiveness. It accomplishes this mainly by jumpstarting the process of regenerating spent and oxidized
vitamin C in the body, which have become free radicals, and helping revert these into their original, beneficial forms.
Regine has also discovered a lot of things during this pandemic despite missing a lot of things and stuff she used to do before the health crisis. “My family and kids know how busy my schedule was. But since the lockdown, it was a great bonding experience for me and my lovely daughters (Azucena Reigne and Alyssandra Reigen) who turned out to be more relaxed than I was. Also, since having a quarantine baby Rosie, (born after the start of lockdown last March 2020) she has given us more happiness and more hope to go through this chapter of our lives. Always think and stay positive!”
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Stay Radiant with Radiance C!
Let’s take a look at the seven powerful ingredients of Radiance and know how each of them are exceptional in their own way:
1. Calcium Ascorbate – Compared to the more ubiquitous ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate is a form of Vitamin C that is alkaline, fully-absorbable and sodium-free. Calcium ascorbate may actually lessen the effects of hyperacidity and upset stomach unlike the regular ascorbic acid found in most vitamin products.
2. Collagen – An important protein naturally produced by the human body, collagen provides strength and elasticity to the skin (reducing fine lines, sagging and wrinkles), connective tissues (cartilage, joints, tendons and ligaments) as well as muscles, organs, hair, and skin. As we age, collagen production slows down, and individuals may lose as much as 1% of their body’s total collagen every year after the age of 30.
3. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – NAC is the supplement form of a semi-essential amino acid called cysteine. NAC is especially beneficial in its role as an all-natural glutathione-booster, kickstarting the natural production of what is known as the body’s most powerful ‘master antioxidant’. It is widely used to help relieve symptoms of various respiratory conditions such as coughs, colds and chronic bronchitis as well as its liver detoxification properties. When given intravenously, NAC is even powerful enough to treat acetaminophen (Tylenol) overdose.
4. Quercetin – A powerful antioxidant found in plants and the skin of some fruits like apples, oranges and grapes, quercetin is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and antihistamine (anti-allergy) effects. As such, it is not uncommon for people suffering from allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, seasonal allergies, and chronic congestion to turn to quercetin for sustained, all-natural and drug-free relief from their symptoms. Quercetin has also been found to have benefits for the heart and blood vessels, maintaining a healthy blood pressure and in preventing some cancers, chronic diseases and even certain neurodegenerative
diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.
5. Selenium – Selenium is an essential trace mineral known for its many antioxidant health benefits and plays a key role in the body’s metabolism. Some evidence suggests that selenium may even have important cancer-preventing properties and it has been known to boost energy levels, cognitive, as well
as thyroid hormone functions. Selenium is often sourced from whole grains and animal products such as meat, milk and eggs.
6. Vitamin D3 — Vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin and hormone that the skin produces through exposure to sunlight, hence being known as ‘the sunshine vitamin’. Vitamin D3 also complements vitamin C’s immune-boosting benefits, especially against colds, flu and flu-like symptoms. Early research also points to vitamin D3 possibly reducing the risk of heart disease and heart failure. Vitamin D3 is vital in ensuring the body’s proper absorption of phosphorus and calcium, and is equally important for
healthy bones and teeth. Individuals with darker complexions and those who spend most of the daytime indoors, such as office workers, will need to supplement vitamin D3 through their diet.
7. Calcium Carbonate – Best known as an essential nutrient for strengthening bones and teeth, calcium also plays an important role for overall health, including proper brain function, hormonal release, blood vessel function and proper blood clotting. Calcium is best paired with vitamin D3, which boosts calcium absorption. Calcium in its calcium carbonate form also acts a powerful antacid.
It’s inspiring to learn that every day, more and more user testimonials are being shared attesting to Radiance C’s many potential wellness and beauty benefits.
Here are just some of the more widespread feedbacks received from satisfied Radiance C users who experienced life-changing results right just after taking it for a few days:
√ Sustained relief from sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies
√ A more restful and relaxing night’s sleep
√ Enhanced resistance to illness and disease
√ Better body detoxification
√ Radiant, glowing and more youthful skin
Here are some common FAQs to get to know Radiance C:
1. Should I megadose with Radiance C?
Research proves that the benefits of too much vitamin C may at best be marginal, and at worst, may even cause harm to the body, in the form of gassiness, diarrhea, bloating and even the formation of kidney stones.
Each capsule of Radiance C is specially formulated to contain your daily requirement of vitamin C along with other powerful antioxidants and nutrients. With just 1-2 capsules of Radiance C everyday, you will see and feel the difference.
2. When is the best time to take this vitamin?
Radiance C may be taken even between meals or on an empty stomach thanks to its non-acidic vitamin C content. In any case, to help establish a proper daily wellness regimen, we still recommend taking one to two capsules Radiance C daily, one capsule in the morning and one in the evening, both times
with a meal.
3. Is Radiance C suitable for pregnant women or lactating mothers?
While all of Radiance C’s ingredients individually are shown to have some health benefits for pregnant and lactating women, we nevertheless advise all expecting and breastfeeding mothers to consult their doctors before taking Radiance C or any other vitamin supplement.
4. Is it safe to take Radiance C if I am already taking other daily maintenance drugs?
No side effects have ever been reported so far from Radiance C users who are also taking a variety of daily maintenance medicines. As a general rule, we recommend taking Radiance C a few hours before or after taking any prescription drugs, especially anti-anemia medication. Radiance C may not be suitable for patients suffering from chronic kidney disease.
For more update and information on Radiance C, visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/radiancecph/