MANILA, Philippines – LG Electronics’ (LG) newest smartphone featuring the proprietary Full Vision display will be available in the Philippines starting August 18.
The first model in LG’s new Q series of smartphones, the Q6 is patterned after the LG G6, offering flagship performance in a tight package.
The 5.5-inch FHD+ Full Vision contains very small bezels, making it comfortable for use with one hand.
The LG Q6’s metal frame is constructed of 7000 series aluminum with rounded corners to dissipate impact energy when dropped.
It was designed with MIL-STD 810G in mind, a standard that tests and measures devices for their reaction to temperature extremes, rain, humidity, sand and dust to determine their suitability for use by the United States military.
LG Philippines is keeping the price of the LG Q6 under wraps. If it were to follow the India SRP of Rs. 14,990 we would peg this at around Php 11,900.
LG Q6 tech specs
- Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- Memory: Q6: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB ROM
- Camera: Rear 13MP Standard / Front Wide Angle 5MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (Non-Removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- SRP: to be confirmed