MAKATI, Philippines – OPPO F9 Starry Purple is now available in the Philippines, and it will be available exclusively at the newly opened OPPO concept store located at the third floor of Glorietta 2, Makati.
Glaiza de Castro graced the store opening by singing two songs , including her hit single “Sinta” and a cover of “Bizarre Love Triangle”.
“Di ba normally naglalagay tayo ng case … pero for this one, hindi ko na kailangan ng case,” shares Glaiza.
“I like the camera, especially the … self beautification …,” she adds. “Pag nag selfie ka, instantly … fresh ka.”
What does she like taking selfies with? Angelica Panganiban, apparently!
Masarap siya ka-selfie … kasi makulit siya,” quips de Castro.
Priced at 17990 Php, it is the first smartphone to enter the Philippine market to feature a minimal “waterdrop” notch on a 6.3-inch screen, dual rear cameras, and VOOC Flash Charge.
OPPO F9 Starry Purple is available for pre-order from September 16 to 21, 2018 with freebies worth P1,500, which includes a Bluetooth headset, gamepad holder, and ring holder.
Thank you Ted Claudio of Wazzup.PH for lending us your awesome Fujifilm XT-2!
Technical specifications: OPPO F9
- Screen: 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD @ 1080×2340, Gorilla Glass 6
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano SIM)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Camera (rear): 16 MP f/1.9 + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- Camera (front): 25 MP f/2.0
- Memory (RAM): 6 GB
- Storage (ROM): 64 GB
- Expansion: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-Pro (non-removable) with VOOC Fast Charge @ 20W (5V/4A)
- Colors: Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
- Features: 3.5mm audio jack, fingerprint scanner
- Price: 17990 Php (336 USD) – Get it on Lazada