TAGUIG, Philippines – Realme officially launched the Realme 3 Pro, the brand’s newest smartphone aimed at the mobile gamers market. With an offer price of P12,990, the Realme 3 Pro is roughly twice as expensive as its predecessor, the Realme 3, which debuted at P6,990.
However, Realme 3 Pro offers massive improvements over the Realme 3, including a larger screen, better performance, and faster charging.
Running on Qualcomm’s newest 10nm process Snapdragon 710 chipset with the Adreno 616 GPU, the device comes in two RAM and storage configurations 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB.
The camera also had a slight bump in specs, with 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera sensors and a 25MP front camera.
Realme 3 Pro specs
- Screen: 6.3″ 2340×1080 IPS LCD, Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM: Dual nano (dedicated)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.2 GHz + 6 x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory + storage: 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB
- Expansion: microSD (dedicated)
- Rear camera: Dual 16MP f/1.7 Sony IMX519 + 5MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 25MP f/1.7
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP)
- Ports: microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: fingerprint (rear mounted)
- Battery: 4045 mAh Li-Ion, VOOC 3 (5V 4A)
- Price (Philippines): P12,990 (4GB+64GB) / P14,990 (6GB+128GB)