MANILA, Philippines – In case you missed it, realme, the PH’s no. 1 smartphone brand for 2021, just launched its first-ever digital billboard featuring none other than entertainment royalty Kathryn Bernardo in 19 major locations nationwide.
This is in line with realme’s latest campaign in celebration of its recent milestones including its no. 1 position for 2021 based on Q1-Q4 smartphone sell-in data from research firms Canalys and IDC. Through the #realmeMyNumber1 campaign, the brand aims to celebrate its remarkable success in the industry and create a movement where the Squad can express why realme continues to be their no. 1 choice.
“We are eternally grateful to our Squad: our fans, stakeholders, employees and industry partners for making realme their number 1 choice. This inspires us to continue outdoing ourselves by bringing more cutting-edge product innovations, a wider network of channels and stores, as well as stronger industry presence through disruptive campaigns,” shares Austine Huang, realme Philippines’ VP for Marketing.
As part of the campaign, realme is launching a social media giveaway where lucky realme Squad members get the chance to win exciting realme prizes. All the have to do is spot any one of the realme billboards nationwide from April 26 to May 2, take a selfie with it, and post the photo across social media publicly with the hashtags #realmeMyNumber1 and #ICapturedKathrynAt with the specific location.
The billboard locations are as follows:
- EDSA Guadalupe Northbound, near Guadalupe Bridge
- EDSA Robinsons Galleria, Northbound
- EDSA Cubao Underpass Northbound
- EDSA Cubao Underpass Southbound
- C5 Bagong Ilog Northbound
- C5 Bagong Ilog Southbound
- Julia Vargas Ave. in front of Megamall
- Cebu Escario Mall
- Davao JP Laurel near Robinsons and Abreeza EDSA
- EDSA Boni GA Tower Northbound LED
- EDSA Guadalupe Northbound
- EDSA Blue Bay Walk, near MOA and Macapagal Ave.
- Diosdado Macapagal Ave., Ayala Mall By the Bay
- Eastwood City in Mall LED
- Glorietta 4 Activity Center LED
- Greenhill Theatre Mall LED
- Gaisano Grand Mall Talisay Cebu
- Gaisano Grand Mall JP Laurel Davao City
In addition, realme is also rolling out a slew of other exciting initiatives as part of the celebration. This includes a social media giveaway where the Squad can get the chance to win prizes including their latest products: realme 9 Pro, realme Smart TV and realme Pad Mini. realme is also gearing up to launch its first national photography contest called Pixel Perfect to encourage realme users and photography enthusiasts to take their skills to the next level.
There are more events and initiatives in line with the #realmeMyNumber1 campaign coming real soon. Be sure to stay tuned, realme Squad! For more information and updates, follow realme Philippines on Facebook at http://facebook.com/realmePhilippines or visit the official realme website at https://www.realme.com/ph/.