We Hear You: One of the Most Requested Features is Finally Here!
Spotify Lyrics, an interactive and shareable experience, is now empowering even more fans around the world to sing louder and more confidently than ever.
Available on Free and Premium across iOS and Android devices, you can also access Lyrics on Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and XBox One, along with Android TV, including FireTV, Samsung, Roku, LG, Sky, and Comcast. Simply access through any of the following!
Lyrics on the Spotify desktop app
- From the “Now Playing” bar, click on the microphone icon while a song is playing.
- Voila! You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real time while the song plays.
Lyrics on the SpotifyTV app
- Open the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Navigate to the right corner to the “lyrics button” and select if you want to enable Lyrics.
- Once enabled, you’ll see the lyrics in the “Now Playing” View.
You can also share Lyrics onto your Social Channels via Spotify!
- Tap on the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- While listening, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real time as the song is playing!
- To share, simply tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the lyrics screen and then select the lyrics you want to share—and where you want to share it.