When it comes to charging our gadgets, we love using Anker products for their durability and reliability. Plus, they are super affordable too. So as we close 2021, we’d like to share with you our top 3 favorite Anker products.
- Lets you charge laptops anywhere
With a powerful 60W USB-C port you can now charge a wide range of laptops on the go including MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13.4ʺ 2020, Lenovo Yoga 720, and more.
- Allows for simultaneous charging
Make the most of PowerCore’s 3 ports to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously—wherever you are.
- Has huge capacity
The 19,200mAh capacity gives you the freedom to keep your mobile devices charged for days on end, no matter where you are.
Get the Anker Powercore III Elite here.
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.
- Has unrivaled speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Features space-saving design: At 50% smaller than a standard 18W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with most handheld devices: Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
Get the Anker PowerPort III Nano-20W here.
- Features ultra-high capacity: The massive 20,000mAh capacity provides more than 5 and a half charges for iPhone XS, more than 4 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- Offers high-speed charging: Deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, Tablets, and more via the USB-C power delivery port or the Power IQ-enabled USB port. Apple Fast Charging compatible––Get up to a 50% charge in just 30 minutes with iPhone 8 and later models.
- Certified safe: Anker MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
Get the Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD Portable Charger here.