MANILA, Philippines – In response to requests from Pinoy Mi fans, Mi Philippines will be launching its first ever pop-up store in the country – for one week only. Here, customers can test and buy Xiaomi (Mi Philippines) products, such as the Xiaomi Redmi 1S and the flagship Xiaomi Mi 3 Android smartphone.
Currently customers can only buy Xiaomi smartphones online through its official merchant, Lazada.
The Mi pop-up store will be at the SM Megamall (Upper G/F Building B) from October 23 (Thursday) to October 29 (Wednesday).
At the store, customers can:
- Learn more about Xiaomi and experience Mi products in person
- Purchase the Mi 3 for Php 10,599 and the Redmi 1S for Php 5,599
- Shop for cool accessories to go with their Mi smartphones
- Participate in fun activities
Xiaomi Mi 3
Mi 3 is Xiaomi’s highest performing smartphone in the Philippines, consistently ranked at the top of industry benchmarks since its first launch. Its Android-based platform — MIUI — is a live operating system constantly improving with weekly software updates. MIUI is incredibly intuitive while at the same time offers power users a high degree of customization.
Xiaomi Mi 3 tech specs
- 5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
- Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
- f2.2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
- HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
- 3050 mAh internal battery
Xiaomi Mi 3 price: Php 10,599
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (aka Xiaomi Hongmi 1S)
The Redmi 1S is a high-performance smartphone that is also extremely affordable. It features a quad¬core Qualcomm 1.6GHz processor and a 4.7-inch IPS display — a perfect device for all mobile Internet, communications, and gaming needs. It is also a dual¬SIM device with dual-standby capability, which makes it possible to send and receive text messages & calls on two mobile numbers seamlessly, ideal for people who have personal and work SIMs or who travel internationally often.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S tech specs
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 (HD) IPS display delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
- AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core for amazing performance with great battery life with and an Antutu benchmark score above 21,000
- 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal flash memory with external microSD slot that supports up to 64 GB
- Dual SIM (Mini sized) – WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G
- 8MP rear camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture for 1080p video recording and a front 1.6MP camera
Xiaomi Redmi 1S price: Php 5,599