PHILIPPINES – Transportify has announced the launch of its innovative online grocery delivery shopping service. You can use their popular mobile app to create your shopping list and book a personal shopper who is already near your selected store and will buy your items then deliver them to your doorstep immediately.
This is a creative and refreshing alternative to traditional grocery shopping.
Key benefits of the shopping service include:
- Choose any store that accepts Gcash as payment, almost all major chains accept Gcash.
- Create a shopping list of any items you want. Personal shoppers use cars, therefore, your items will surely fit and be protected from outside elements such as rain and pollution.
- Order and delivery from 7am to 7pm daily, including weekends and holidays.
- Pay actual cost plus our affordable service fee – we never markup prices.
- Stay in touch with your shopper at all times with live chat or calls from our app.
- Track your personal shopper’s progress in the app as he marks items as available and already in the shopping cart.
- Personal shoppers wear face masks and are well-trained for proper hygiene.
- Deliveries are contactless and safe.
Price transparency is key. Customers pay only the actual price of items from the store plus a service fee for the shopping and delivery. The Transportify app will clearly display the service fee before you confirm your booking. Upon completion of your shopping booking, the app will display the price per item and a picture of the printed receipt from the store, all inputted into the app by your personal shopper.
“Our new and flexible take on online grocery delivery will delight customers who want to be able to tell a personal shopper exactly what to buy and where to buy it. Transportify’s shoppers already cover a large area and are available to shop in Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal and Pampanga. From a more human perspective, this service also provides work to many personal shoppers who are trying to make money in this tough economic environment. The need on both
sides was a key driver for our team to launch this product,” says Paulo Bengson, Transportify’s Country Director in the Philippines.
To shop using Transportify’s online grocery delivery shopping service, just follow these steps:
- Download Transportify app from Google Play or Apple Apps Store
- Select shopping
- Pick any store in Google Maps that accepts GCash
- Deposit to your shopping fund
- Create your shopping list
- Wait 2 minutes for us to assign a personal shopper who is near your selected store
- Once shopper arrives at store, your shopping begins immediately
- Your things are delivered directly to your doorstep