TAGUIG, Philippines – Samsung Galaxy J6 is now officially available in the Philippines, and it will be available for purchase at a standard retail price of 13,990 Php.
The newest member of the Galaxy line runs on an Exynos 7870 SoC with an Octa-core 1.6GHz CPU, 5.6″ Super AMOLED display, and 3GB memory.
Teen heartthrob Nadine Lustre also made headway as Samsung’s newest brand ambassador at the media round table held in Bonifacio Global City.
Dubbed as the “all-in mobile entertainment device”, Samsung is heavily promoting the Galaxy J6 as a budget-friendly mobile gaming option.
This shift to gaming is highlighted by the product’s TVC (television commercial), which featured Nadine running around what appeared to be a live-action set of the mobile game PUBG.
Hit play to watch a short video clip demonstrating PUBG performance on the Galaxy J6:
Samsung Galaxy J6 is now available nationwide in black and gold.
Samsung Galaxy J6 technical specifications
- Screen: 5.6″ 720×1480 pixels Super AMOLED Infinity Display
- SIM: dual SIM (dedicated slot)
- Processor: Octa-core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Expansion: 256GB microSD (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera: 13MP f/1.9 w/ LED flash
- Front (selfie) camera: 8MP f/1.9 w/ LED flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Features: Infinity Display, face recognition, fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos
- Price: 13,990 Php