MANILA, Philippines – Global interactive entertainment brand HoYoverse reveals its all-star line-up for HoYo FEST 2022 today, featuring events in Southeast Asia that starts from SEP 28, including collab cafés, custom meals and merchandise sales! With players gathering together, the bountiful offline experiences will relive the touching and heart-warming memories of them exploring the fantasy game worlds of HoYoverse titles.
The event series will be held in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam, at local collab cafés themed after Genshin Impact, Tears of Themis and Honkai Impact 3rd in a row.
All cafés will be embellished with themed décor, creating an immersive environment filled with true-to-game details, themed music and photo zones. Special set meals and merchandise sales will also be available in the cafés, welcoming fans to gather, taste and relish the moment of joy! Any order of the set meal or merchandise will come along with exclusive themed gifts!
Please find below the schedule of each themed event, and the locations of the collab cafés as well:
- Genshin Impact: SEP 28 – OCT 9
- Tears of Themis: OCT 12 – OCT 23 (specific countries only)
- Honkai Impact 3rd: OCT 26 – NOV 6
- Singapore: Flipper’s @ Bugis Junction
- Malaysia: La Juiceria Superfoods Signature (Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur)
- Thailand: The KROSS (Bangkok)
- Philippines: Moon Rabbit Cafe + Restaurant (Manila)
- Indonesia: .TEMU (M Bloc, Jakarta)
- Vietnam: EE EARTH Coffee (Hanoi)
Preparations are underway for the grand celebration. Captains, Travelers, and Attorneys, stay tuned for the upcoming surprises!
For reservation and more event details, please visit our official website.