And just like that, we’re soon welcoming Q2 and the summer season. We may not have all the four seasons in the Philippines, but Lumina Homes and ShopeePay are always here to make you spring for joy!
Harvest those P100 discount vouchers for only P1 at no minimum spend via ShopeePay Piso Deals from March 1 to 31. You could use them for various Lumina Homes transactions nationwide—reservation fees, monthly down payment, in-house monthly amortizations—name it.
How to get your own discount vouchers?
Using your Shopee app, follow these easy steps to get your own discount voucher:
- Tap the “ShopeePay Near Me” section;
- Click the “See All” and look for Lumina Homes “Discount Voucher”;
- Read the voucher product details and click “Buy Now”;
- Using ShopeePay, click “Pay Now”;
- You can now use or view your Discount Vouchers in the “My Vouchers” wallet.
How to redeem your discount vouchers?
Follow these simple steps to get your discount vouchers for your Lumina Homes transactions:
- Look for the general scanner from the homepage of Shopee’s App;
- Scan the ShopeePay QR in the Lumina Office;
- Enter the total amount to be paid in the transaction;
- In the voucher section, choose the “Lumina Homes: Discount Voucher” and click “Use” to apply the discount;
- The payment details will show the voucher’s instructions and rewards earned;
- Click “Pay Now”.
The vouchers are valid up to 30 days after purchase.
If you haven’t reserved your Lumina Homes yet, feel free to talk to its customer service team and choose from over 50 developments in several key locations nationwide. These include Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Capiz, Cebu, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
Enjoy a virtual “tripping” in your dream location, or safely visit it in person as you make the most out of this sunny March weather!