Realme 5i is the brand’s newest entry-level smartphone to launch in the Philippines. Priced at only P6,990 (~137 USD), it runs on the Snapdragon 665 AIE platform and features quad-cameras, a 5000 mAh battery, and a new, beautifully machined fingerprint-resistant plastic back.
We unbox this phone and take a first look at its features. We also take several camera samples with all four lenses in different lighting situations!
Hit play to watch the video, or click here to watch it on YouTube.
What’s in the box?
- Realme 5i unit
- SIM removal pin
- Power adapter
- Micro USB cable
Realme 5i sample photos
United sample photos taken with the Realme 5i quad camera in different lighting situations
Realme 5i specs (Philippines)
- Display: 6.5 inches; 720 x 1600 pixels; IPS LCD; Gorilla Glass 3
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dedicated slots)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1 (planned upgrade to Android 10)
- Chipset (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 AIE 11nm
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz + 4×1.8 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- Storage (ROM): 64 GB
- Expansion: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Main camera (rear): 12MP f/1.8 (wide) + 8MP f/2.25 (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (portrait) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Selfie camera (front): 8MP
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0
- I/O: Micro USB; 3.5mm audio jack; rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000 mAh; 10W
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Forest Green
- Price (Philippines): P6,990 (3GB + 64GB)