MANILA, Philippines – realme Philippines is set to disrupt the sub-20K price segment by launching its 64MP quad-camera super phone, the realme XT. The realme XT is the first in its price range to sport quad-camera technology with ultra-high graphic resolution, addressing the growing need of Filipinos for superior camera capability.
This upcoming superphone boasts a quad-camera module and Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor. This combination and the integrated 64MP main camera work hand-in-hand to produce photos with impressive quality even in low-light conditions. Crisp details even while zooming in are guaranteed from an image size of four times larger than a 16MP shot. To further elevate the camera’s performance, the realme XT is equipped with three other lenses: ultra-wideangle, macro and portrait.
Equipped with the Snapdragon 712 AIE with Hyperboost 2.0, realme XT offers excellent and lag-free application and gaming experience. The large-capacity 4,000mAh battery is supported by a 20W VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge technology to deliver many hours of use.
“We are very much excited to finally launch this impressive 64MP superphone. We work diligently to ensure we offer products that pack innovations needed by our market,” shares realme Philippines Marketing Director Austine Huang.
“Realme Philippines is committed to making flagship experience more attainable because we believe we all deserve the best experience. We are excited for everyone to do super – super fun adventures, super amazing photos and super exhilarating activities – with the realme super phone, the realme XT,” he adds.
Realme Philippines will be revealing the price of the realme XT on October 29 via livestream on the realme Philippines Facebook page and YouTube channel.
realme XT specs
- Display: 6.4 inches; 1080 x 2340 pixels; Super AMOLED; Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS
- Chipset (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz + 6×1.7 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory (RAM): 4GB
- Storage (ROM): 64/128 GB
- Expansion: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Main camera (rear): 64MP f/1.8 (wide) + 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP (macro)
- Selfie camera (front): 16MP
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0
- I/O: USB Type-C; 3.5mm audio jack; in-display fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4,000 mAh; 20W VOOC 3.0
- Colors: Pearl Blue, Pearl White
- Price (India): INR15,999 (4GB + 64GB); INR16,999 (6GB + 64GB); INR18,999 (8GB + 128GB)