In this video, we review the Redmi 9 from Xiaomi, the company’s latest budget smartphone. Priced at only P6,990, it touts features and improvements in photography and gaming that make it stand out among other selections in the same price range.
Hit the play button above or head over to our YouTube channel to watch the full video.
For an in-depth analysis and more sample photos, check out our Redmi 9 full review feature article.
Redmi 9 specs (Philippines)
- Display: 6.53″ FHD+ “Dot Drop” display; 400 nits; 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 10 (Q), MIUI 11
- SIM: Dual SIM (dedicated)
- CPU Speed: 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55
- Chipset + GPU: MediaTek Helio G80; 12nm process technology; octa-core Cortex-A75 & Cortex-A55, up to 2.0 Ghz
- Memory (RAM): 3GB, 4GB
- Storage (ROM): 32GB, 64GB
- Expansion: microSD, up to 512GB (dedicated)
- Rear camera (main): 13MP (wide), 8MP (ultra wide 118°), 5MP (macro), 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera (selfie): 8MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- I/O: USB Type-C 1.0; 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5020mAh battery; 18W wired fast charging;
- Colors: Carbon Grey, Ocean Green, Sunset Purple
- Price (Philippines): P6,990 (3GB + 32GB), P7,490 (4GB +64GB)