We are almost halfway through 2022, and most of our activities have shifted into hybrid mode. As a content creator and gaming enthusiast, we have been on the lookout for a mobile productivity machine that can handle the newer RTX games, and the ROG Zephyrus M16 caught our eye.
Hit play to watch the ROG Zephyrus M16 review video which we edited and rendered in full on the same system, or head over to the TechKuya channnel on YouTube for more unboxing videos and hands-on tech reviews.
ROG Zephyrus M16 tech specs (GU603HM)
- Display: 16″ WUXGA 2560×1600 IPS LCD 165Hz
- OS: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11800H (K8038TS) / i9-11900H (K8037TS, K8031TS)
- GPU: RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 (K8038TS, K8037TS) / RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 (K8031TS)
- Memory: 8GB x 2 / 16GB x 2 (K8031TS)
- Storage: 1TB / 2TB PCIE4 SSD (K8031TS)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6e
- Features: built-in HD camera, backlit keyboard
- Ports: 2x USB-C 3.2 (Thunderbolt 4 + USB-C 3.2), 2x USB-A 3.1, 3.5mm audio, HDMI
- Price: Php129,995 (i7, RTX3060, 16GB+1TB) / Php139,995 (i9, RTX3060, 16GB+1TB) / Php159,995 (i9, RTX3070, 32GB+2TB)