MANILA, Philippines – Sonos Move, the first portable loud speakers from Sonos, is now available to audio-loving Pinoys on-the-go.
Locally distributed by Modularity Audio (Mod Audio), Sonos Move is fitted with two (2) class-D digital amplifiers, one (1) downward-firing tweeter, and one(1) mid-woofer, allowing it to fill an entire room without sacrificing sound quality. Audio is streamed via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, making it possible to connect up to 32 speakers that can synchronize audio from a single source.
An ultra-durable shell and IP56 rating lets the Sonos Move withstand falls, bumps, moisture, dust, UV rays, and extreme temperatures.
It integrates seamlessly with popular streaming services such as Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Play, and even Tidal, delivering crisp, detailed playback through high-fidelity codecs such as FLAC, Mplex, LDAC, AAC, and of course, MP3. Built-in support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets users play music, check news, set alarms, search, and more – completely hands-free.
Built-in rechargable battery allows for up to 10 hours of continuous playback.
In the Philippines, the Sonos Move is priced at P46,990.
Sonos Move specs
- Dimensions: 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 inches (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
- Amplifiers: two (2) class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: one (1) downward-firing tweeter + one (1) mid-woofer
- Battery: Up to 10 hours, playback from -10 degrees to 55 degrees celsius
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- I/O: USB Type-C