St. Luke’s College of Medicine Student Council, together with St. Luke’s College of Medicine (SLCM) and St. Luke’s Medical Center (SLMC), will be holding an event entitled “STAND, LUKAN, LISTEN: Mental Health Week”
It will be the first Mental Health Week event of the college to tackle various aspects of mental health, harness student resiliency, raise awareness, and provide avenues of expression of oneself. This week-long project will feature five blank ticket events. As blank ticket project, every participant can join with or without paying any registration fees.
- Tanaw (Art Exhibit) | September 10 – 14 | Penthouse Lobby
- Yugto (Mental Health Forum) | September 14 | Angelo King Auditorium
- Likharaya (Expressive Arts Session) | September 17 | Histology Laboratory
- Kalinaw (Yoga Session) | September 17 | Penthouse Lobby
- Silakbo (A Night of Music, Dance and Poetry) | September 20 | Penthouse Lobby
To register, visit http://tinyurl.com/MHWeekRegistration