When Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice was aired in cinemas, people had mixed feelings on the movie. Some people say it introduced Ben Affleck’s Batman quite well. Some are rather disappointed of the Martha thing, and then there’s memes everywhere!
5 Reasons why you should watch Suicide Squad
- Harley Quinn brings a different flavor of madness to the table – One of the most anticipated Margot Robbie roles, I’ve got two words for you: Nailed it! She played out Harley Quinn’s character, not just well, but did hit the sweet spot! She did a hell of a job. To all comic geeks out there, we all recognize the madness Harley Quinn brings to the board.
- Jokes and Sarcasms everywhere – Laughter is one the best part of a movie in an action theme that would capture your interest more. But the expectations of the Joker didn’t bring that much of his tagline. The Joker might not be the comedian type, but rather the chaotic one. Deadshot cracked more jokes than the Joker (spoilers).
- Will’s Deadshot character delivers – Multiple prize-winner Will Smith has nothing to prove anymore when it adds up to impersonating a character in any film. Know more about what Deadshot’s can do and his inner tenderness.
- Even the hardest criminal and insane knows how to play teamwork – Expect an action-packed plot with what the Suicide Squad can do as group when they were recruited to go on a mission. Find out who will follow and who will not.
- Next DC cinematic universe movie revealed. Guess how the Suicide Squad will play a role in unmasking the next big DC movie, connections made.
You don’t want to miss a year bad guy just kick other’s butts and play well with it.
Check out Suicide Squad in theaters nationwide!