PHILIPPINES – Vivo X21, the first X series smartphone from the sister company of OPPO and OnePlus, will be arriving in the Philippines on June 21.
It will be the first smartphone in the Philippines to feature an in-display (under-display) fingerprint sensor underneath a 6.28 inch “notched” AMOLED panel.
Under the hood, the X21 is equipped with mid-range hardware: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, Adreno 512 GPU, 6 GB memory, and 64/128 GB of storage.
Dual rear cameras can be found at the back, combining a 12 MP f/1.8 sensor with a 5 MP f/2.4 sensor, neither of which has OIS. The front-facing camera can capture 12 MP f/2.0 selfies and 1080p videos.
The launch in India revealed a retail price of Rs 35,990 or around 28,266 Php.
Vivo X21 technical specifications
- Display: 6.28″ 2280×1080 Super AMOLED
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), Funtouch OS 4.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Expansion: MicroSD (shared with SIM slot)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB ROM
- Camera (rear): 12 MP / f.18 + 5 MP f/2.4 (PDAF, LED flash), 1080p video
- Camera (front): 12 MP f/2.0, 1080p video
- Audio: single loudspeaker (bottom-firing)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio
- Sensors: fingerprint (under-screen)
- Colors: Black, Aurora White, Ruby Red
- Price: Rs 35,990 (~28,266 Php)