Without questions, there will be no REVELATIONS.
In commemoration of William Shakespeare’s 400th death anniversary, Dulaang UP stages ANG KATATAWANAN NG KALITUHAN, Guelan Varela-Luarca’s Filipino translation of William Shakespeare’s The Comedy of Errors.
The play is a cleverly crafted tale of mistaken identities, loves lost and found, families gone astray and made whole again.
- Direction: Alexander Cortez
- Dramaturgy: Judy Ick
- Costume Design: Gino Gonzales
- Set Design: Ohm David
- Technical Direction and Lighting Design: Meliton Roxas, Jr.
- Sound Supervision: Jethro Joaquin
- Sound Design: Arvy Dimaculangan
- Choreography: PJ Rebullida
- Video Design: Winter David
- Photography: Jojit Lorenzo
- Art Direction for Photography and Poster Design: Pow Santillan
- Assistant Dramaturgy: Jean Edfel Pascual
- August 24, 25, 26, 31 (7 p.m.)
- August 27, 28 (10 a.m. & 3 p.m.)
- September 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 (7 p.m.)
- September 3, 4, 10, 11 (10 a.m. & 3 p.m.)
Wilfrido Ma. Guerrero Theater, 2nd floor Palma Hall, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City.
For ticket, sponsorship, and show buying inquiries, contact Arkel Mendoza (0908 814 9975), Joshua Chan (0917 677 5141), Zia Parcon (0915 338 5227) or email dulaangupmarketing at gmail.com. You may also call the Dulaang UP Office at 926-1349, 433-7840, 981-8500 local 2449 or email dulaangupmarketing at gmail.com.