Chalk Magazine celebrates their 15th year anniversary with the launch of the Bright Young Manila: Campus Hotties Edition. The annual hunt for 15 outstanding individuals who portrays the ideals and talents of today’s Filipino youth have been included in their anniversary celebration.
Chalk Magazine unveiled this year’s candidates for the Bright Young Manila at the #ChalkLiveMore event last July 25 at Raven Manila. Everyone from each school cheered loudly for thier own candidates.
Here are the 15 candidates for the Bright Young Manila: Campus Hotties Edition:
- Akiko Abad – The Next TopModel of San Beda
- Andrea Gonzalo – Fierce Fashionista of Miriam College
- Charlene Dimalanta – Sweet Spiker of UST
- Ganiel Krishnan – The Rising Star of FEU
- Maricris Soriano – Sultry Singer of San Sebastian
- Sofia Fajardo – Stylish Jetsetter of UP Diliman
- Tammy De Roca – Artsy Gal of UP Diliman
- Zoe Vinluan – Swag Queen of TUA
- Mike Gella – Scene-Stealer of CSB
- Maqui Castelo – Creative Cutie of Ateneo
- Jules Aquino – Incredible Hunk of UP Diliman
- Josh Torralba – Baller Next Door of DLSU
- David Mendoza – Fitness Buff of Ateneo
- Dale Corpuz – Ultimate Fighter of FEU
- Christian Padilla – IT Boy of PUP
The search started on 2006 and Chalk Magazine continuously gathers college students who posses the caliber of conquering campus life. The ambassadors of the The Bright Young Manila has inspired the Filipino youth by being the best and brightest young talents who have made a mark in their respective industries.
Visit www.chalkmagazine.abs-cbn.com and cast your votes. Let your voices be heard for the next Bright Young Manila!