PHILIPPINES – Samsung today revealed the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE), the newest member of Galaxy S20 family. Marketed as a premium flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch 120Hz Super AMOLED display.
It also touts triple rear cameras with up to 30X Space Zoom, a 32MP selfie camera, and a 4,500 mAh battery with Super Fast Charger at 25W.
“We are constantly speaking to our fans and taking feedback, and we heard what they loved the most about our Galaxy S20 series, what features they used most often, and what they would want to see in a new smartphone,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business for Samsung Electronics.
“Galaxy S20 FE is an extension of the Galaxy S20 family, designed to bring meaningful innovation to even more people and give them a chance to do the things they love with the best of Galaxy.”
The Galaxy S20 FE will be coming to the Philippines this October. The 4G version is currently priced at $699 or around 34,000 PHP which puts it in the same price point as the iPhone 11. In Australia and the UK, the 5G version will set you back by 699GBP or about $890.
Stay tuned for information on availability and price of the Galaxy S20 FE in the Philippines.
Galaxy S20 FE specs
- Display: 6.5-inch 2400×1080 “infinity-O” Super AMOLED, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass 3
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM (hybrid)
- Chipset (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (5G) Samsung Exynos 990 (4G)
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Main camera (rear): 12-megapixel (standard), 12-megapixel (ultrawide), 8-megapixel (3x telephoto); 4K video
- Front camera (selfie): 32 MP
- Memory (RAM) + storage: 6GB + 128GB
- Expansion: Yes (hybrid slot)
- Features: Fingerprint sensor (in-screen), IP68 dust / water resistance
- I/O: USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, 30W fast charging, 15W fast wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging, USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Price (USA): $699
- Price (Europe): £599 (4G), £699 (5G)
- Price (Australia): AU$999 (4G), AU$1,149 (5G)
- Price (Philippines): TBA