My Events international presents Philippine Social Media Week (PSMW) 2019, a national event connecting people, content and conversations around emerging trends in social and mobile media. It will be held from August 1-2, 2019 at Marquis Events Place in BGC, Taguig.
Delivered through a network of creative conferences and streamed online through social media, PSMW will be reaching an extensive network of people connecting and communicating ideas and experiences to advance our understanding of social media’s role in the society.
Philippine Social Media Week will bring hundreds and thousands of people together through learning experiences that aims to advance our understanding of social media’s role in the society.
Social Media Week has been staged in 6 other countries for the past 8 years and will be the first in the Philippines.
- Improve social media SKILLS to stay competitive globally
- Achieve MEASUREABLE Public Relations and Awareness benchmarks
- Building ACHIEVABLE people centric missions and goals
- Establish trust and drive realistic end RESULTS
- Approaching and addressing Gen-Y issues in a TIMELY manne
- Infusing EDUCATIONAL values
- Increase visibility and be REACHABLE to the mass
Day 1: August 1, 2019
- 8.30am – 5.00pm: Philippine Social Media Week Summit
Day 2: August 2, 2019
- 8.30am – 2.45pm: Philippine Social Media Week Workshop
- 7.00pm – 10.00pm: Philippine Social Media Awards
The information superhighway cut the 4th Industrial revolution and, where internet 4.0 is known as the “Trust’’ Era. The stage that gave birth to the New Media, Social Media! This has eclipsed the golden years of traditional media where businesses today transformed dramatically, more advanced but critical.
We now thrive on experiential forms of engagement and the rising stars of new form of celebrity, the influencers. The Philippine Social Media Week gathers the region’s top Social Media Gurus, Brand Managers, Digital Marketers, Influencers, and celebrities that built their career in multiple media channels.
This summit will cover how to thrive in today’s new form of media or even become a social media star. The Gala Awards culminates the event bringing 25 awards given to companies and influencers.
For more details, visit www.socialmediaweek.com.ph