realme 10 is finally here! The latest iteration in the realme numbered series is one that we have been really looking forward to this year, particularly because it has consistently delivered good value for money ever since the realme 6 first came out.
However, we noticed a trend since the realme 8 and realme 9 came out where the baseline numbered phones come with features that attempt to conform to a specific price point that appeal to a wider market segment – something we’ve previously seen on the i series phones.
Granted, it takes a lot of effort sustain the momentum and keep churning out value phones. Does this signal a strategic shift for realme?
Joins us as we attempt to make sense of these changes and discuss what it all means for us.
realme 10 technical specifications (Philippines)
- Display: 6.4 inches; 1080 x 2400 pixels; Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dedicated slots)
- OS Android 12; realme UI 3.0
- Chipset (SoC): MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory (RAM) + storage: 8 GB + 128/256 GB
- Expansion: microSD (dedicated slot)
- Main camera (rear): 50MP f/1.8 (wide) + unspecified second camera
- Selfie camera (front): 16MP f/2.45
- Connectivity: 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.1
- I/O: USB Type-C; 3.5mm audio jack; fingerprint scanner (under-display)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh; 33W fast charging (50% in 28 minutes)
- Colors: Clash White, Rush Black
- Official price (Philippines): P12,999 (8+128GB), P14,999 (8+256GB)