PHILIPPINES – realme launches the realme C25, the brand’s newest Helio G70-powered smartphone and the first smartphone in the world to bear the TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High Reliability Certification.
The certification aims to raise the quality of entry-level phones by having a unified set of standards that can be used by manufacturers to ensure the quality of their product within a three-year life cycle. It encompasses 23 major tests including 10 daily use scenarios such as drop, wear, and tear.
Although developed in partnership with realme, the certification can be used by any manufacturer to ensure the quality of their product. By subjecting the realme C25 through the rigorous certification process, the young brand hopes to establish itself as manufacturer of high quality devices.
The latest in the realme C Series of entry-level smartphones, realme C25 improves on its predecessors by offering better performance, USB Type-C support, as well as 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 ac).
Moreover, it runs Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 out of the box, delivering the most updated Android smartphone experience in a realme device.
As an added bonus, realme also revealed the arrival of the realme Buds Air 2 Series at the livestream launch.
Price, availability (Philippines)
realme C25 and realme Buds Air 2 will be available starting April 16 at 12 midnight during Shopee’s Brand Day Sale. realme Philippines will be offering discounts from April 16 to 18, priced as follows:
- realme C25 original price: Php7,490 (4GB + 64GB) / Php8,490 (4GB + 128GB)
- realme C25 sale discount: Php1,500
- realme C25 discounted price: Php5,990
- realme buds Air 2 regular price: Php3,990
- realme buds Air 2 Neo regular price: Php2,490
Shopping is also free on April 18.
realme C25 will be available in two Water Blue and Water Gray color variants.
realme C25 technical specifications (Philippines)
- Display: 6.5 inches; 720 x 1600 pixels; IPS LCD; Gorilla Glass
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dedicated slots)
- OS Android 11 (Q); realmeUI 2.0
- Chipset (SoC): MediaTek Helio G70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2GHz max)
- GPU: Mali G-52 2EEMC2
- Memory (RAM) + storage (ROM): 4GB+64GB / 8GB+128GB
- Expansion: microSD (dedicated slot)
- Main camera (rear): 48MP f/1.8 (wide) + 2MP f/2.2 (macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Selfie camera (front): 8MP f/2.0 (wide)
- Connectivity: 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP aptX
- I/O: USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Biometrics: rear fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 6,000 mAh; 18W (supports reverse charging)
- Colors: Water Blue, Water Gray
- Price (Philippines): Php7,490 (4GB + 64GB) / Php8,490 (4GB + 128GB)