An angry and teary-eyed Boy Abunda had showed up in his live show “Tonight with Boy Abunda” to express his aggravation against Manny Pacquaio who described couples in same-sex marriage as “mas masahol pa sa hayop (worse than animals).”
Before he dropped the bomb, he emphasized that his personal opinion doesn’t reflect to his show and to ABS-CBN.
Here are some of his statements.
1. Iboboto ba namin bilang LGBT ang isang Senatoriable na ang tingin sa amin ay hindi tao at mas masahol pa nga sa hayop?!
2. ‘Common sense’ ba kamo simple lang iboboto kaba ng mga tao kung ang tingin mo sa kanila ay hindi tao,iboboto kaba ng mga tao kung ang tingin mo sa kanila ay mas masahol pa sa hayop
3. “Bakit ko iboboto ang isang tao na hindi ako itinuturing na tao?
4. ‘You don’t own my humanity. That is my birthright. Why would we vote for someone who treats us [lower] than animals?’
5. I personally do not vote to the person doesn’t look me as person, who treat me lower than the animals.
Previously, Vice Ganda, John Lapus and Aiza Seguerra had expressed their disappointment to Pacquaio.
Meanwhile,Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao finally apologized on Tuesday night for his unpopular comments against the LGBT community. The Pinoy boxing icon took to Facebook to apologize for his comments against LGBT.
Although the senatorial candidate already apologized he said he still stands on his “because of what the Bible says.”
“I still stand on my belief that I’m against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I’m not condemning LGBT (lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transexuals). I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I’m praying for you,” he said.