Yaki Yaki, the first Yakisoba-And-Takoyaki-In-One-Serving concept in the Philippines, expands its menu with exciting new meals inspired by Japanese cuisine:
1. Scallop Cheese Melt
Takoyaki with scallop meat and cheese filling topped with cheese sauce and melted cheese.
The balanced taste of scallop and cheese is perfect for seafood lovers who would like some twist to how they enjoy they favorite Takoyaki serving. Sobrang cheesy, sobrang yummy!
This is also perfectly paired with our famous Yakisoba, thus, Yaki Yaki!
Price and serving size:
- Scallop Cheese Melt Takoyaki – Php 59 (4 Pcs) | 109 (8pcs) | 159 (12 pcs)
- Scallop Cheese Melt Soba – Php 119 (Solo) | Php 129 (Sumo)
2. Yaki Bento: Tonkatsu (pork cutlet), Chicken Katsu
Breaded deep fried pork cutlet/chicken using premium meat imported from brazil. Tender and flavorful meat with a crunchy golden brown coating.
This bento box comes with rice, our famous yakisoba and 2 pcs of Takoyaki. Served with authentic katsu sauce as well.
This is definitely filling but very affordable too – for only Php 149!
Aside from these exciting new items, Yaki-Yaki serves authentic Takoyaki (with octopus) and yakisoba imported from Japan.
These exciting meals will be available from February 18 onwards in all Yaki-Yaki branches within Metro Manila:
- Calzada Tipas Taguig
- Merville Paranaque
- Countryside Pasig
- Gen Aglipay Mandaluyong
- Boni RTU Mandaluyong
- Pilar Village Las Pinas
- SM Hypermarket Fairvew
- SM Hypermarket Jazz Mall Makati
- San Nicolas Pasig
- SM Hypermarket Bicutan (Opening Feb 28) 11. Vista Verde Cainta (Opening March 1st week)
- Camella Bacoor (Opening March 15)
- SM Hypermarket San Lazaro (Opening March 2nd week) 14. Balibago Santa Rosa (Opening March 30)
- Caloocan (Opening April) 16. Cubao Quezon City (Opening April)
Yaki-Yaki is currently expanding, with plans to add 7 new outlets for a total 16 branches in the Philippines.