MANILA, Philippines – ASUS Philippines just announced “ASUS Zen in your EYEs”, a mobile photography contest where participants can submit photos taken with any Zenfone model. Up for grabs are the new Zenfone 3 5.5, 5.2, and Zenfone 3 Max..
In addition, entries taken with the new Zenfone 3 will get chance to win up to $3000 and a 5-day trip to Qualcomm Headquarters in San Diego, California.
The competition runs from July 12, 2016 to October 10, 2016, 6:00PM. Winners will be announced on November 15, 2016.
Full details of the Zenfone Photography Awards contest below.
How to join:
- Take pictures with your ASUS smartphone
- Post your entries in ZenPhoto forum under Thread Type “2016 Photography Awards”
- Title should start with 【Zen in your Eyes】___________(Fill in your subject)
Photography work requirements:
- All attendees should use ASUS ZenFone/PadFone/FonePad series mobile products
- There are no restrictions on photography theme
- Only one photography work can be submitted per post
- Make sure to avoid losing EXIF data when using third-party apps to edit your entry
- The effects of built-in apps or third-party apps can be applied on photography work, but not including non-existing objects
- Photography work size limit: 10MB (try to upload at the highest quality as much as possible)
Criteria for judging:
- 30% Esthetic
- 30% Creativity
- 20% Technique
- 20% Theme
Participating period: July 12, 2016 to October 10, 2016, 6:00PM (Philippine Standard Time GMT +8:00)
Winner announcement: November 15, 2016
- Philippines Famous Photographer: Jason Magbanua
- China Famous Photographer: Dong Jin Yu (董經宇)
- Taiwan Famous Photographer: Alex Liu (劉純興)
- Taiwan Famous Photographer: Kyo (馬賽)
- India Famous Photographer: Avinash Gowarikar
- Indonesia Famous Photographer: Yuliandi Kusuma