MANILA, Philippines – OPPO F11, the follow-up to the OPPO F11 Pro which launched last year, is now available.
OPPO’s newest mid-range offering is powered by MediaTek’s newest SoC, the Helio P70. It features a 48MP dual camera, 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast-charging, 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, as well as a waterdrop screen.
Color options include Fluorite Purple and Marble Green. The OPPO F11 will be available in Philippiness from April 15 at a debut price of P15,990.
OPPO F11 technical specifications
- Screen: 6.5-inch 2340*1080,TFT, 19.5:9, Waterdrop Screen, Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM: 2x Nano SIM
- SoC: Mediatek Helio P70
- Memory: 6GB RAM + 64GB storage
- OS: ColorOS 6 (Android P)
- Rear camera (main): Dual 48MP+5MP
- Front camera (selfie): 16MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 4020mAh, VOOC 3.0
- I/O, sensors: Micro USB, fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: magnetic sensor, light sensor, distance sensor, gyroscope, gravity
- Color: Fluorite Purple, Marble Green
- Price (Philippines): P15,990