TAGUIG CITY – OPPO Philippines unveiled the OPPO F7 Youth, a budget-friendly mid-ranger that borrows many features from the highly successful OPPO F7.
The launch was held at Secret Garden in BGC, the al fresco portion of OPPO Philippines’ new office. Present at the launch were Eason de Guzman and Jane Wan, OPPO Philippines’ Public Relations Manager and Marketing Manager, respectively.
Carrying a retail price of P13,990, the OPPO F7 packs a 6.0-inch LTPS FHD+ (2160×1080) screen, ditching the notch for a more classic form factor.
Like the F7, the F7 Youth packs the gamer-friendly MediaTek Helio P60 SoC (system on a chip), 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage space. Dual SIM operation is supported, and there’s a dedicated slot for a microSD card for expanded storage.
A single 13 Megapixel shooter with LED flash is mounted at the back, while an 8 Megapixel sensor with AI Beauty Technology helps users take better selfies.
The OPPO F7 Youth comes in two colors, Solar Red and Diamond Black. Pre-orders will be accepted in all OPPO authorized stores starting May 28 until June 1, 2018.
OPPO F7 Youth specs
- Screen: 6″ LTPS IPS LCD @ 2160×1080 pixels
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.0
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB ROM
- Expansion: microSD (dedicated slot)
- SIM Slot: dual SIM (nano)
- Rear (primary) camera: 13 MP with LED flash and AI
- Front (selfie) camera: 8 MP with AI Beauty Technology
- Connectors: microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm jack
- Price: P13,990 (4GB RAM/64GB ROM)