PHILIPPINES – realme officially announced the Realme C3, the brand’s newest addition to the C-series line-up of entry-level Android smartphones. The phone is set to launch on March 5 in the Philippines.
realme C3 runs on a quad-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 processor and features a triple-camera module, which includes a 12MP f/1.8 main sensor, a 12MP f/2.4 portrait sensor, and a 2MP f/2.4 macro sensor.
realme C3 will be the first realme’s first smartphone in the Philippines to run Android 10 with realme UI out of the box, which features several improvements such as built-in dark mode support.
Price and availability of realme C3 in the Philippines will be revealed at the local launch set on March 5.
Click play to watch the realme C3 unboxing + hands-on review video.
Realme C3 specs (Philippines)
- Display: 6.5 inches; 720 x 1600 pixels; IPS LCD; Gorilla Glass 3
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dedicated slots)
- OS Android 10 (Q); realme UI 1.0
- Chipset (SoC): MediaTek Helio G70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz + 6×1.7 GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- Storage (ROM): 32 GB
- Expansion: microSD
- Main camera (rear): 12MP f/1.8 (wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (portrait) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Selfie camera (front): 5MP
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0
- I/O: Micro USB; 3.5mm audio jack; rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000 mAh; 10W
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- Price (Philippines):
TBA March 5, 2020Php 5,990