MANILA, Philippines – Vern and Verniece Enciso and Maris Racal are Vivo’s newest brand ambassadors. The blogger sisters and Pinoy Big Brother finalist graced Vivo X21 Philippine launch held last June 21 in their stylish all-black evening wardrobe.
Also present at the launch were Chienna Filomeno, Julie Anne San Jose, Daren Espanto, and McCoy De Leon, who stunned the crowd in chic black numbers.
Julie Anne and Darren showcased their musical prowess to end the night with a bang.
Vivo X21 is the first smartphone to launch in the Philippines featuring an under-glass fingerprint sensor beneath its 19:9 display panel. It also boasts AI Face Beauty-enabled cameras and a dual rear camera with a wide aperture of f/1.8 that can take sharp low-light photos.
The in-display fingerprint technology was first launched at the CES 2018 early this year with Vivo following up on the promise of a launch of a smartphone carrying the said high-end feature with the eventual release of the X21.
Vivo X21 is priced at 29,999 Php for the 6 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM variant. It is now available in the Philippines in Black.
Vivo X21 hands-on (video)
Vivo X21 technical specifications
- Display: 6.28″ 2280×1080 Super AMOLED
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), Funtouch OS 4.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Expansion: MicroSD (shared with SIM slot)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB ROM
- Camera (rear): 12 MP / f.18 + 5 MP f/2.4 (PDAF, LED flash), 1080p video
- Camera (front): 12 MP f/2.0, 1080p video
- Audio: single loudspeaker (bottom-firing)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio
- Sensors: fingerprint (under-screen)
- Colors: Black, Aurora White, Ruby Red
- Price: 29,999 Php (560 USD)