MANILA, Philippines – ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom debuts with the industry’s best smartphone-camera technologies and innovative dual-lens optics. It uses an ƒ/1.7 SONY IMX362 sensor and 2.3x optical zoom camera, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S625 processor and ASUS SuperPixel™ Engine and its 5000mAh battery.
ZenFone 3 Zoom sets the new bar for mobile photography, combining two entirely new camera systems. A 12 megapixel ƒ/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens with ASUS SuperPixel™ Technology is primed to capture everyday scenes, especially in dark environment; and a 12 megapixel 2.3x optical zoom for high-quality close-ups from farther away.
Switching between ZenFone 3 Zoom’s dual cameras takes just an instant, and the combination enables an all-new depth-of-field effect — for portraits that look like they were shot by a pro.
ZenFone 3 Zoom embodies the core values of industrial design and aesthetic beauty. Our engineering marvel blends highly advanced dual-camera technologies and a near-flat lens enclosure with a world-beating 5000mAh battery and expansive 5.5-inch display, and encases them all in a remarkably slim metal body with elegant color options in Navy Black, Glacier Silver and Rose Gold.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom price and availability
The Zenfone 3 Zoom will be available in the Philippines starting April 6.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) tech specs
- Build: 154.3 x 77 x 8 mm all aluminum
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 5.5-inches 1920 x 1080 pixels AMOLED (Gorilla Glass 5)
- OS: Android 6.0.1 w/ ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Expansion: MicroSD (uses 2nd SIM slot)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32/64/128GB ROM
- Camera (primary): Dual 12 MP, (25mm, f/1.7, OIS & 59mm, f/2.8), 1/2.55″ sensor size @ 25mm, 1.4 µm pixel size
- Camera (selfie): 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Features: fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion