MANILA, Philippines – Hot off the launch of the ZenFone Max Pro M2, ASUS is releasing the ZenFone Live L1, the company’s first-ever Android GO smartphone. Marketed as a budget-friendly, device, it is designed to deliver a highly optimized Android experience at a very wallet-friendly price of P4,995.
Its predecessor, the ZenFone Live L1, was released less than half a year ago. This time around, it will come with a 18:9 HD+ display on a 5.5-inch body, a 5MP selfie camera, as well as a 3,000mAh battery.
It will be running on Android GO for optimized performance.
ZenFone Live L1 Android GO specs
We are waiting on the full, official specifications from ASUS. Assuming it will be similar to the specs of the first ZenFone Live L1, it should look something like this:
- Screen: 5.5″ HD IPS LED (5 points multi-touch)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo) Go Edition (1GB SKU)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB ROM
- Expansion: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Camera (rear): 8 MP
- Camera (front): 5 MP
- Connectors: 3.5mm microUSB
- Communications: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Fingerprint sensor: No
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Price: 4,995 Php